dinsdag 30 november 2010

Ugh, 1.5 month left.

15 January, the date of my arrival in the Netherlands. Things haven't improved since my last update and it is not getting any better. I cannot wait to get back home, where it is clean and tidy and warm. ;D

The accommodation problem seems like it is never going to end during my stay here in London. I have once again moved places. I am sharing the house now with Italian people. The new place is not particulary clean. I do have some pictures, but I am not able to upload them at the moment. I will upload them once I am connected to a much more stable connection.

Like I said before, I haven't done that much. I moved places and had to go to work at the same time. That is my excuse for not doing that much during the last two weeks. I want to start with the assignments that I have to make this week. I want to start as soon as possible in order to finalize my final portfolio. I do not know what will happen in the upcoming few weeks that are left of my adventure.

I have a plan that I want to realise. The plan is to explore the City of London. It is an actual town within London itself. If I am correct, that place was the original London. I will explore the famous places (Which are yet to be discovered by me). My plan is to dedicate a part of my report to the City of London.

I know this is a short update, but there is not so much to write about at the moment. I hope my next update will contain more good news and information about my stay. If there are questions or any other remarks, please let me know.

Mo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten