dinsdag 18 januari 2011

End of a journey~

The end has passed and I am back in Holland now. The last few weeks of my stay in England were hectic since I had to work hard, prepare my trip and I also had to finalize the preparations for my report.

Since those were my last weeks in England, I have decided to go to places I wanted to visit. I went to Greenwich, Central London (Monument etc) Chelsea and some other places I went to at the very beginning of my adventure.

The places I visited were surely worth my time. I do regret it that I did not visit those places much earlier during my trip. I really liked Greenwich and wish I had look there before I went to North London which I disliked very much, but in the end that doesn't really matter anymore.

I was also busy with the preparations for my report. I had to organise everything I want to put in my report and I managed to do that. All I need to do now is to write everything down and combine all the pieces together.

I also said goodbye to the friends I have made in England and packed my luggage with much difficulty... I took too much of my stuff with me when I went to England and that seems to have been a stupid decision. I had overweight and the garments I took with me were barely used during my stay. I managed to fly by wearing 10 layers of T-shirts and also by carrying some pullovers/sweatshirts on my arm (plus some other stuff in a plastic bag). I almost forgot my jacket in the airplane! (Well, I actually did forget it and it was brought back to me by the personnel at the airport. :P)

It was a hectic day but in the end I managed to arrive safely in Eindhoven. I do not mind to return back to the UK, but a condition is that I must have proper accomodation. That probably says that I have enjoyed my there, apart from the trouble I had with my housing, but that is stating the obvious.

As of right now, I have no idea when I should head back to school. I would like to receive some information about this if possible.

Cu soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten